Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nothing tastes as good as skinny

So a friend told me about this expression the other day, and I'm trying to put it to good use:

"Nothing tastes as good as skinny."

It's so true, right? When you're fit and sliding into those tiny jeans, you just glide around like you own the world. Such a confidence booster. Of course, it's hard to remember that adage when staring down a double ***late **ip ****kie with PMS-fogged eyes.

I'm sticking to it, though, and the past couple of days, I've really been avoiding extra food. Just sticking to the basics like fruit, protein, and tons of veggies and liquids. Honestly I've felt a lot lighter and even had less stomach problems. There was, however, an incident of loud stomach growling during a meeting with a CEO. He was too polite to point it out, though, and I was too hungry to really care what he thought.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader