Thursday, August 7, 2008

Friday workout?

Exercise tally so far this week (and some excuses):

Sunday - 1 1/2hr yoga (the tough kind, not a meditative class)

Monday - none (felt sick, called out of work, slept a lot and drank lots of liquids)

Tuesday - 55 minutes (aha!) cardio, which included some time on Precor, Elliptical, and the rower; also some ab work in AM

Wednesday - none (long day at work)

Thursday - 45 minutes on Elliptical xtrainer, plus 2 sets of squats, lunges, and a variety of arm free weights

So, the question is, will I get 4 or 5 days of workouts in this week? Five means I need to work out tomorrow, Friday, which is tough. I'm drinking a glass of wine now, so it's unlikely that I'll get up in time to go for a run (which i've been neglecting of late), but after work, co-workers will want me to go to happy hour. .... Stay tuned.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader