Monday, August 18, 2008

Another week passes

Damnit...still haven't lost the 5lbs of my first goal mark. See why I'm frustrated!! Aaaaahhhh.

Ok, so back to it. I went to yoga last night, and then the gym today. About 40 minutes cardio, then hand weights for the arms, plus ab work.

I'm starting to get seriously bored at the gym, though. I need a new challenge. Running is good because you can give yourself goals as you go, and frankly, it's always tough. I'll take that back up when it's about 20 degrees lower. Still jogging, but nothing too strenuous ...can't do it in 80/90 degree weather. Ok, ok - I could get up at 5am every morning and do it.

Maybe boxing? I've always wanted to try that.

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2008 at 6:05:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

psst...the NY Times has an article about how fit and fat could be better than unhealthy and skinny. Uhm, not that you're fat. :-D

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/19/health/19well.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader