Tuesday, August 12, 2008

i am a blob

It's turning out to be one of those weeks - the kind where I get no exercise, drink a lot and have no time to cook. I blame work. I really have no social life this week, so it's all work. Lots of meetings of the drinking variety after work. Most are in the early part of the week, though friends in the latter half.

This is where being a morning exerciser would really help. I do go jogging in the morning, but only in spurts. For a couple weeks, I'll do it every other morning, then I revert back to the gym after work when I'm too tired to get up in the Am. Maybe tomorrow?

Oh, and last week was a 4x exercise week. I'm hoping I even hit 3 this week!

2 Comments:

At August 15, 2008 at 4:35:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word. I will attempt to make it to 55 min. of cardio tomorrow. I did do about 40 min. on the treadmill on Monday. But I'm way under the 5x per week and my ideal weight would be about 10 percent less.

Keep on keepin' on, girlie...Lace up those sneaks.

 
At August 18, 2008 at 10:32:00 PM EDT , Blogger Lena said...

40 minutes is awesome, nonetheless!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader