Tuesday, September 9, 2008

130.6!!!!

So I stepped on the scale on Sunday, and guess what I saw 130.6!! I haven't seen 130 in quite a while. So exciting! Of course today it was at 132-something, but that's still holding below 135.

A friend told me recently that weight is just space, and sometimes you just need to move that space around, or let it go. Just stop holding on to it. I've decided that I ought to grow my hair out this winter, so I'm allocating another five pounds to my hair. God speed little hairs.

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2019 at 1:58:00 AM EST , Blogger Sakira said...

Wow thats extremely wonderful I actually have detected a brand new app which fruit is also known as the love apple? this app is nice and that i have started gazing it.Thanks for the assistance and suggesting the matter i'll travel with it.Keep publication and writing new article.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 Subscribe in a reader